No battle Occuring

Hairog

adfads
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm getting back into Jutland and am playing one of the grand campaigns. So far the German and Brit fleets see each other and the game jumps to the tactical battle then after a few seconds it says that the sides are out of sight and the battle is over with nothing happening.

I can understand this happening a few times but it has been over 20 and in two that I know of parts of the fleets were within 1000 yards of each other. Why do the battles end within seconds with no option of doing anything but exiting the Tactical game phase???

Slider6

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This only happens to me with cargo ship seizures. Once the cargo ship is gone. Just curious if there is repeating location on the map this occurs?

Hairog

adfads
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No there are hours between the events and the fleets move quit dramatically on the strategic map.

One fleet is the huge German fleet and the other is a small part of the Brits fleet but as I said they have been very close to each other and the German destroyers could have easily caught up with the smaller Brit fleet and kept it within range.

In one battle there was almost a collision between a few ships yet the battle ended right away.

Slider6

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have never experienced this. I can only suggest something based on customer experience...but I would chose to open a SES ticket on the issue. Tech support seems very helpful. I haven't had much luck getting straight answers on the boards.

Hairog

adfads
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll try but it took them 2 weeks to get my game transfered to another computer. I am not hopeful a fast reply.

Thanks

Slider6

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ya don't ya there lightsaber boy? You ever got over talking like your SES then denying it, or attacking people then whining because they attack back? (boohoo)

Let see...your help was what "nobody else has a problem" or was it "I don't have a problem, must be your system"...lol Talk about someone that doesn't get it. (points up) Direct problem cause.

13 patches later of stormpowered (nothing to do with my system despite all the initial denials) problem fixed, plus dozen of post of starting personal attacks just like here...moderator..blahhaha...board...INSTIGATOR.

I don't think I would be trying to brag there..lol..you are problem...what a joke for SES

Last edited: