NJ Ferocity Fest - FrF 98 Amerikanskaya Suka

Paul S NJ

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Folks,
We're having a Ferocity Fest (the concept belongs to Rick and the Texas crew, they were kind enough to let us borrow it) using Friendly Fire scenario 98. I played a fun game of this with Brian Wiersma at Albany in DEC and think it has lots of replay value due to the crazy 14 AFV melee that seems likely.

If you aren't familiar, the idea is to have a bunch of people play the same scenario at once. Not only are you playing to win, but all the players on each side compete for their side's fabulous prize. In addition, a lot of random shouting and demonstrations of strength and/or ignorance are highly encouraged.

Attached is the scoresheet we're using for the get together (12 players confirmed).

If you are in the NJ area and want to come by Chester Saturday, drop me a line at pauls838@gmail.com

I'll post an AAR of the event.

Cheers,
Paul

Attachments

Sean Deller

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Agreed. This scenario is an excellent candidate for the event like this. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Sean

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I played this with The Saltzman last Saturday and it was a most excellent scenario.

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ready to get on the road for this - I am waiting on "Major Issues" who is driving up. Maybe he will provide an AAR from our ride - I am hoping a non-event drive to the barrens of North Jersey! ?

Paul S NJ

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fun day of ASL in our NJ ‘Ferocity Fest’. 12 players all playing FrF98 Amerikanskaya Suka and competing for style points. 3 wins for each side. Gary Mei won the Russian prize of a T34 illustration and JR VanM won the German Brumbarr. Gary’s game (pictured) was interesting as 13/14 afv died. Gary took all the buildings in the village and still managed to hang on to the mandatory VC building.7558755875597560a