Nhpum Ga HASL Map on Wargame Vault

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Just a general remark to these recent PDF publications:

I find that if there are products for which it is highly unlikely, that they will ever be reprinted, it is a very good method that leaves only winners:
  • Players who 'missed it' have the opportunity to 'get it'. At least most of it because there may be some limitation with regard to counters. But for maps, scenarios, and articles, it opens the possibility to print them. It also 'protects' players from some outrageous prices on eBay.
  • MMP makes some revenue by this as opposed to none at all.
von Marwitz

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just a general remark to these recent PDF publications:

I find that if there are products for which it is highly unlikely, that they will ever be reprinted, it is a very good method that leaves only winners:
  • Players who 'missed it' have the opportunity to 'get it'. At least most of it because there may be some limitation with regard to counters. But for maps, scenarios, and articles, it opens the possibility to print them. It also 'protects' players from some outrageous prices on eBay.
  • MMP makes some revenue by this as opposed to none at all.
von Marwitz
  • And if you missed the modules with updated scenarios, you have the current iteration.

FourDeuceMF

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now, if we could get purchasable 'scenario packs' of the base scenarios in the updated modules (BV, Yanks2, Code of Ho, CdG, etc.), another revenue stream and happy veteran customers. I'd also love to see a 'AH General Scenarios' set - not the General mag itself, just the scenarios. Likely that OOP Action Pack scens could be treated the same way.

Indeed, with this move (the pdf Annuals/Journals), MMP has opened up a whole new world... ?

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Wish they had put NG in Rising Sun.
Still a good move to make it available to the masses.