NFL PLayoffs 2016

ChrisM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just wanted to say - the Packers- Cardinals game Saturday night was an absolute classic. Rodger's Hail Mary to tie it was a play for the ages - and Larry Fitzgerald is an ageless wonder. Great stuff.

The rest of the weekend went pretty much according to chalk and we are in the unfamiliar position of having 1 v 2 in both conferences, dueling for the ticket to the big game.

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just wanted to say - the Packers- Cardinals game Saturday night was an absolute classic. Rodger's Hail Mary to tie it was a play for the ages - and Larry Fitzgerald is an ageless wonder. Great stuff.

The rest of the weekend went pretty much according to chalk and we are in the unfamiliar position of having 1 v 2 in both conferences, dueling for the ticket to the big game.
Agree, that was a great game. I was pretty torn on who to cheer for that game, but I have always followed Fitzgerald even when he played for Pitt. That guy is a class act and world class athlete. Makes you want to watch football again.

Being in Denver, it is hard not to watch a little Bronco football. Actually was a game that wasn't decided until late in the fourth quarter. Two great games this weekend. Sure beat the uncompetitive college bowl games. Outside of a couple, they were duds.

Hate to see the Superbowl come, because that usually means the start of sports misery until the following August when I can start to pay attention to college fall camp again.