Next Tourney

Which game should be used for the next tourney?

• Total voters

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Gents,

Since we are entering our third and final stage in our current tourney I wanted to start thinking about the next one. Since we are using Gettysburg for the current one I thought maybe we should use a different title...but Gettysburg is by far the most commonly owned one...

What game should it be run with? Please let your voice be heard if you plan on participating!

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I used my vote for Shiloh. I know this is new so not as many people may have it but the terrain is interesting and varied, plus the new city fighting, river movement, etc would make for some neat tourney battles.

If you don't have it, this would be a great excuse to go get it.

Boonierat

Biệt Ðộng Quân
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Voted for Peninsula since it's the only one I'm owning at the mo, but I'm really enthusiatic about the serie and might get Gettysburg and Shiloh soon.

Coaling

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Who's holding this election? The state of Florida? . . . My summary under the bars graph informs me that SIX people have voted, even though any 2nd grader can add up the votes and get SEVEN---!!!

Recount--!!

rahamy

Reaction score
Hehehe, I made it multiple choice so people could pick more than one title.

Leave it to me to compilacte things. :p

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I voted for Peninsula as I've got that one and no way I can get Shiloh or Ozark. Corinth or Franklin works for me too.

arckon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Coaling said:
Who's holding this election? The state of Florida? . . . My summary under the bars graph informs me that SIX people have voted, even though any 2nd grader can add up the votes and get SEVEN---!!!

Recount--!!
Haha, yes I was the culprit as I have Peninsula and Corinth I voted for both of those since I didn't have a preference on what was used.
Looking like I am going to have to purchase Shiloh though. :)

R.A.Weir

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Shiloh using the latest patch, interesting maps, scenario's and improved play. :nuts:

rahamy

Reaction score
Got a tie so far for Shiloh & Peninsula...will let this run a few more weeks before I create another poll to get a tie breaker.

We really need to make sure we don't isolate a large portion of the ladder here though...right now we're at 7 votes for the most popular two titles. By way of comparision we kicked off the Gettysburg tournament with 22 players.

And keep in mind, we'll be playing custom scenarios, not stock ones...so you are basically voteing on maps & forces rather than actual scenarios...as I have yet to make those. :cheeky:

rahamy

Reaction score
Hummm...not very decisive.

Based on the "games owned" thread Peninsula is #2 as for having the most amount of people owning it...and it's #1 here...so I'm thinking that's a good candidate. Maybe we can use Shiloh for the 3rd Tourney...

I would really like to see 20 participants in this next one too, as that get's a good amount of competition going.

Will make moves towards making this official once a decent amount of 3rd round games get completed in the current tourney...so hopefully many of those guys will play in this as well. So this will most likely be a "holiday" time kick off on this one.

Regards,
Rich