New York City ASL?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New York ASL...

Josh,

Hello. I'm Joe Leoce, the TD of the annual NYS ASL Championship,
which we hold in Albany, as New York City itself is just too expensive and too difficult to move in/through for an ASL tourney of size.

First, I imagine that JR Tracy will probably contact you through this list.
He lives on 18th street and has a weekly get-together in his hobby space. He's a renowned ASL'er and most weeks, some ASL is played or available.

Second, I work in Manhattan and can ocassionally arrange a game
there or in my war room on Staten Island. Gary Trezza ia the Co-TD of the Albany tournament, lives on Long Island and can gane now and then. There are a lot of ASL'ers around NY who I'm sure you can hook up with.

Third...please allow me to invite you to my tournament in Albany from Fri Dec 1-Sun Dec3. We'll have 50 players...perhaps a few more...and many of the regional biggies...and a few biggies from around the country...will be there. Registration is $30 and there is a GREAT prize pool of tournament prizes and a free raffle with over $1,100 worth of great stuff. 6 rounds of fun.
If you are interested . let me know. You can scroll back through the tournament announcement pages of the warfarehq site and fuind all the NYS ASL posts. They will fill you in.

Welcome to New York.

Joe Leoce