New WARS Enhancements

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
In case you often miss seeing the forums announcements like I do, our most-excellent resident programmer WestPointer has added some new features to our WARS ladder.

Both players can now write comments (or a mini-AAR) for each game, as well as rating the scenario for its entertainment value... previously only the player submitting the report could do so.

Please note - you can also go back and edit these items for pre-WARS games! Enjoy!

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Good Morning Gentlemen

As I reported my last game I used the link to see the most recent games played and got to see the most recent games for all the different games on whq. I think it would be great if one just got to see the most recent for the Ladder's one is actually subscripted to.
Can this be solved ?

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Commissar Piotr said:
As I reported my last game I used the link to see the most recent games played and got to see the most recent games for all the different games on whq. I think it would be great if one just got to see the most recent for the Ladder's one is actually subscripted to.
Can this be solved ?
I raised this one in the staff forum, and it was agreed that this was a fine idea and Westpointer has programmed this suggestion. Implemented! :)