New VFTT Out

vfttpete

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
URGENT ALERT TO ALL UNITS
View From The Trenches has been spotted crossing the internet border into Poland and beyond.
All units are to head to https://www.vftt.co.uk/indexs.asp and deal with this issue immediately.
Although this will cause significant disruption while units are diverted from their normal duties, this prompt action will ensure victory in forthcoming scenarios as they are encountered.

Signed
Marshal Readitnowski, Chief of Staff

T34

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Country
llFrance
Thanks for all your hard work on these, Pete. It's a shame that people don't value stuff people do for free as much as crap people put out with $100 price tags. But your labor of love is a real service to the community. I'll buy you a beer or two if this COVID shit gets over and assuming Brexit doesn't wreck shit. You deserve it.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The 'Incoming' article on page 3 indicates that the latest reprint of FKaC has "recently shipped". ?????

Apart from that error, this latest edition of VFFT is most appreciated. The article regarding playing as the Japanese is excellent.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Craig did not mention his trick of deploying as many Japanese squads as he can each turn so that in his words "I have something left".

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Craig did not mention his trick of deploying as many Japanese squads as he can each turn so that in his words "I have something left".
Ah, but then you deny your opponent the lovely frustration of firing, getting a good result, seeing the IJA squad fail the Morale Check, but still keep on coming. It's eerie, it's weird, it's not normal, and it bumps one's desperation level up a notch. Sometimes people can be discomfited into making mistakes.