New to ASL(SK)? A proposition for you (esp if you are in Asia).

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Gents (esp new ASL(SK) folks in Asia) - I'd like to float this idea .. From time to time I hear about gamers who are looking to get into ASL(SK), most often on their own. Gamers in Asia suffers in particular from the wide geographic spread. There are a live ASL chatrooms here and there but I understand live chats might not be suitable for everyone.

I want to provide a way for ASL'rs (especially new folks) to link up across Asia via an Email Group. There's no obligation on you but I am fairly well connected to the general ASL scene so I can connect you to people and resources that you need.

This is open to everyone .. but if I get 10 new folks from Asia contacting me (comments or direct messages), I will set this up.

An Email Group should be a fairly non intrusive way to get you connected. Thanks for reading! (English or 中文)

Screenshot 2019-01-22 at 12.03.46.png

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm based in Chiang Mai, in the north of Thailand (although I'm not there right now, and won't be back until about Q3 this year), so I'd be up for this.

Maybe set up one of those world maps where people can put a pin in to show where they are...? :)
Sir - you are number 10. You just made this happen. I will be in touch.

Reactions: Goh