New teaser on the MMP Facebook page

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought the pictures are no longer on FB. I guess someone got in trouble for showing us this "ASL krak"....

I spent about an hour looking for them. One here and the other two in the MMP FB tease thread page 2.

Last edited:

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hmmm.... hedges and a realistic looking city map for SK? Sounds good. I hope we don't have to wait too long for it's appearance.

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes. I have map 'p' and the Hedges rule sheet that came with SKEP1. If this is actually a prospective SK map, I am just pleasantly surprised to see hedges in the middle of a city map that actually looks like a city. Looks like some cool scenarios could revolve around it.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is part of the map that will be included in SKEP3. Just playtested on it last week. I would expect the pack to be out later this year.

Jwil2020

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Shiny! already got heaps of pre-orders for it.
Pre-orders? Are we talking the new SKEP3? I check the MMP site daily (still waiting patiently for the ASLRB Pocketbook Edition to show up) but, I don't see anything SK related under pre-orders. Unless, of course, you are talking about players placing pre-orders with your store in the UK. That would be kind of like placing a pre-order to get in line for the pre-order. Hmmm... it's already generating demand before there is even a supply. 🆒