New tank sim in development.

Tim

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
It is good to know there's another tank game. I am still waiting for Steelbeasts 2,if it ever gets finished.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This game got very mixed discussions on tanknet and elsewhere. Some say it's a Russian tank fanboy game (T-72 stands M1 105mm anytime etc.) and also pro-Serb in the Balkan setting.

I'll have a close look before I buy.

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tim said:
It is good to know there's another tank game. I am still waiting for Steelbeasts 2,if it ever gets finished.
ZThe Steel Beasts Pro Alpha is awesome in itself - if SBII is anywhere close, it SHOULD be a hit!

Marines

Reaction score
Wait, didn't Curt and I have a discussion about this...

He and I came to the conclusion that it (T-72:WITB) was over rated at best. This game is being designed by a group of guys who are...well...uhh...being overly gracious when it comes to Russian armor.

Pirimeister

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
I aslo got that impression after reading the material in their website. When they get to the part about how the M1 performance in the Gulf was just propaganda... and all the excuses about the T72... :p

But the graphics do look great...

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Marines said:
Wait, didn't Curt and I have a discussion about this...

He and I came to the conclusion that it (T-72:WITB) was over rated at best. This game is being designed by a group of guys who are...well...uhh...being overly gracious when it comes to Russian armor.
LOL! Yeah, we did discuss this one already. Though the graphics look "ok", the science behind the vehicle itself is a bit flawed. I still don't understand why eGames or whoever owns the Steel Beasts name isn't hyping SBII more. It is a beautiful sim, not a game! ;)

Marines

Reaction score
CPangracs said:
LOL! Yeah, we did discuss this one already. Though the graphics look "ok", the science behind the vehicle itself is a bit flawed. I still don't understand why eGames or whoever owns the Steel Beasts name isn't hyping SBII more. It is a beautiful sim, not a game! ;)
Maybe because they have nothing to hype? ;)

Last edited: