New Starter Kit Scenarios

Evan Sherry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This sounds great Evan, will this use all 7 starter kit boards?
Yes, Rally Point #2 will feature 10 starter kit scenarios. It will require the components of all three starter kits to play all of the scenarios.

DSK665

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Very nice Evan to see someone taking the step on putting this out, hopefully more will follow, can't wait. Any set release date on Rally Point #2?

dynaman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Interesting. I've got SK1 on the way now and SK3 going on order soon.

SK2 is going to be a bit of a problem at the moment of course.

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I believe the Sentry Box in Calgary still has a couple copies of SK2 in store if anyone is on the hunt for it.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
SP usually do an excellent job.
I can recommend RP2 with eyes closed.
Of course, I only am a full ASL player, so I believe my opinion here could be misinterpreted... So, to be clear, my recommendation is serious, and based upon the fact that I own all the other SP products and that they are really nice.

ChrisBuehler

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe the Sentry Box in Calgary still has a couple copies of SK2 in store if anyone is on the hunt for it.
I visited the Sentry Box (great store by the way) back on August 15 while in Calgary for work. There was a copy of SK2 along with a ASLRB, several copies of BV3 and other MMP modules, as well as a number of TPP. While you cannot order online (at least not the last time I tried), you can view what they have for sale and call or e-mail them an order. I have ordered OOP stuff from them and the service was very good.

Chris

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Chris, you should have dropped me a line to get a FtF game in while you were in town, dude! :)

ChrisBuehler

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chris, you should have dropped me a line to get a FtF game in while you were in town, dude! :)
Marcus, I thought about it but I just didn't have time. Is there an ASL club in Calgary? I ask because an ASL player from Houston relocated to Calgary a few months back. I could send him the information about a club if there is one.

Chris

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Chris,

I could get into a long rant about the state of the Calgary ASL Club. :)

Bottom-line: although a number of Calgary locals are playing the game and actively hunting down ASL stuff, we're not structured as a proper club at the moment. We have a bunch of each other's e-mail addresses etc. and we organize games independently.

I've been in touch with Ken from Houston who just moved to town. We should be able to get a game in soon.

Be sure to get in touch once work sends you up here again.

ChrisBuehler

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chris,

I could get into a long rant about the state of the Calgary ASL Club. :)

Bottom-line: although a number of Calgary locals are playing the game and actively hunting down ASL stuff, we're not structured as a proper club at the moment. We have a bunch of each other's e-mail addresses etc. and we organize games independently.

I've been in touch with Ken from Houston who just moved to town. We should be able to get a game in soon.

Be sure to get in touch once work sends you up here again.
No need to get into a long rant but I'm glad to hear you've been in touch with Ken. In Houston, we have a Yahoo list setup and someone hosts a game day once a month.

I'll let you know if work sends me to Calgary again.

Chris