New Sig - Best yet

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Ok guys i have been messing around and dure to the inspiratio ni got when my GF gave me a nice render of ifrit, i chucked this together... i dont think i have ever doen a sig that has looked this good... alot of it was from just messin garound too..

It's no finished yet as i'm going to add text as i usually do and make a few more tweaks.. i just wannna know what you gusy think.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ya the squares definately make the creature feel like hes rushing forward, well done mate. Cant wait to see the final version :up:

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
holy hell two good replies already!!! finally i have made a sig thats half decent!! lol

and it's not a creature.. it's ifrit... my god man, have you never played any FF games? :p

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i was trying to find a quote related to Ifrit for you. I gave up,lol. :p
cool sig though, like the effects of the squares.

Now for criticism/improvements etc: :p
I think you should add some kind of distortion in the sig to the left to make him seem stronger. :D

And maybe blur Ifrit a little (like his back ) so he seems like he's charging forward.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
chuloopa said:
holy hell two good replies already!!! finally i have made a sig thats half decent!! lol

and it's not a creature.. it's ifrit... my god man, have you never played any FF games? :p
No lol i havnt :p

.pars

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ok here I go, I think the squares would be best left out, backgrounds nice but missing that special something, and the render could of been blended in to the sig better. Text is nice. Well done over all tho.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Thanks guys :D

Still gotta do the adjustments when i can be bothered tho.. lol

EDIT: @ pars... i don't want it to blend in. Ifrit is powerfull i wanted ot have the impression that he sort of leapt fro mthe sig.. i want hi mto stang out and be the focus...

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
just thought of something else: you could get a C4D render/ pattern to go in the background so it looks like the magic is emitting from Ifrit :p

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
DarkSora said:
just thought of something else: you could get a C4D render/ pattern to go in the background so it looks like the magic is emitting from Ifrit :p

and how the heack would i do that lol