New scenario in download section - COUP D'ETAT!

Mark Stevens

Europe Aflame Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
ll
Another one of my madder creations: it’s a hypothetical coup in the capital of an unnamed Central American country, one week in six hour turns, 1968, variable Ruling Party vs variable Revolutionary forces, both using US 1950s and 60s equipment: land, sea and air forces. PO for both sides. Uses the Opart 3XBb exe. (included in zip) which addresses the defensive and AA bugs that crept in with the 3.4 patch. If you do give it a try, don't forget - there are reminders - to chose which regiments will revolt by using the Theatre Option in Turn One of the Revolutionaries' phase, then set the Computer Player to whichever you'd prefer.

Raver

TOAW Ironman
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
You didn't tell me you were doing this! Normally you force me to playtest the damn things for you.

Mark Stevens

Europe Aflame Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
ll
I thought even you might draw the line at a completely imaginary scenario (arguably not much different from some of my others, Tigers in 1941!)

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Mark,

The new v3.4.1.9 patch for Toaw III does not recognize the scenario (since the scenario requires 3xBb). Is there any chance of a 3.4 version?

If not, Martin Goliath's excellent TOAW III Scenario Converter will convert the scenario to v3.4.

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited: