New Scenario: Heart Attack

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is another scenario originally intended for my personal entertainment. However, I found it rather challenging, and decided to release it to the public. I designed the scenario to be played as BlUE FORCE, but developed a plan and OPORD for RED. You might even find it easier to play RED FORCE given the terrain favors the defender for the most part.

Download Scenario
You will need to download the Baghdad-Tikrit Map from the Warefare HQ Decisive Action Map Archive

Enjoy

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
DP, currently on T18 - good scenario, very rusty on my DA skills, overall having a good time of it. 1stCav initially, attacked to clear the Red defences east of Karbula, in doing so flanked the enemy in Karbula and cleared Karbula north to the Euphrates. Took an OpPause overnight for a turn. Fortified 15th Armored Brigade just north of the Euphrates was quite the tough nut to crack, multiple sortie airstikes, Attack Helo's on flank and rear into TAI, took 4th Mech to breach center obstacles to the extreme east, envelop the fortified enemy while clearing DivHQ, Arty, and ADA IOT close onto the rear of 15th Armored Brigade. It is now T18, 15th Armored is finally history, and except for some enemy fortified vic Al Iskandariyah, a battered US III Corps is paused at PL Cowboys.

Twelve turns to secure some victory points. :devil:

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
A quick note. These new scenarios have been added to the WARS list for DA. I would encourage all of you to report your PBEM games to WARS so you have a list of what you played and the results. This also helps scenario authors to see what kind of balance issues are present after a number of playings.