New RB & RO Maps...when we gonna get them? Crack the whip on them map elves!!! :-)

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pretty sure out of respect for MMP they try to never release anything within of few months of its physical release.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Pretty sure out of respect for MMP they try to never release anything within of few months of its physical release.
I seem to remember the Hatten map out pretty quickly. But I may be wrong. Not certain why it would be respect for MMP considering a lot of their customers only play because of VASL. Perhaps I am missing the point. I often do:p:cool: IMHO VASL helps not hinders sales.

Peace

Roger

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Given that the original orders for RO are still shipping, I wouldn't hold your breath for another month...

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It’s gonna happen. No worries there. But first I need my copy, which I don’t have yet. Patience you eager beaver :)

I’m guessing the RB v2 map that’s already available won’t have to be redone. That’ll save some time once I can get going on this project.

Al

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It’s gonna happen. No worries there. But first I need my copy, which I don’t have yet. Patience you eager beaver :)

I’m guessing the RB v2 map that’s already available won’t have to be redone. That’ll save some time once I can get going on this project.
What about the overlays for the new maps? Do you think they will fit the RBv2?

And thanks for all that you map elves do...VASL is a huge and wonderful gift to the ASL community.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What about the overlays for the new maps? Do you think they will fit the RBv2?

And thanks for all that you map elves do...VASL is a huge and wonderful gift to the ASL community.
Re the overlays, They will fit. I’ll make ‘em. In fact, RB v2 has overlays that make roofed factories roofless so they may already be done. Can’t remember for sure. I also recall providing a non-rubbled chemist shop.

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Don't worry by November there was not a lot standing. The Barrikady was literally a shell.

I must say the psychological effect of looking out the window at demolished buildings and also seeing
dead bodies in the snow in the moonlight must have been pretty dramatic. I heard stories about newer
solders going completely mad with the combination of combat stress and probably such images.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re the overlays, They will fit. I’ll make ‘em. In fact, RB v2 has overlays that make roofed factories roofless so they may already be done. Can’t remember for sure. I also recall providing a non-rubbled chemist shop.
Really! Are these overlays on the VASL site?

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
...not yet. Don't even have my copy yet. Sometimes the waiting for something is more enjoyable than getting the something, no? :)