New RB & RO Maps...when we gonna get them? Crack the whip on them map elves!!! :-)

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I was only able to download a text file from this link. Maybe something in my settings is blocking the full download of the map file.
You have to click on the link, then click the download button, direct download. Don't right click, save link as. The link here is to an html page that allows you to download the file. It is not a direct link to the file.

JR

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I was only able to download a text file from this link. Maybe something in my settings is blocking the full download of the map file.
You have to click on the link, then click the download button, direct download. Don't right click, save link as.

JR
JR is exactly correct. You cannot "Save link as". You have to go through the DropBox direct download feature.

When I downloaded it defaulted to a VASL game (.vsav) file. To use them as maps I needed to remove the .vsav suffix and put them in my map directory.

FrankJ

Cap'n Crud
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You have to click on the link, then click the download button, direct download. Don't right click, save link as. The link here is to an html page that allows you to download the file. It is not a direct link to the file.

JR
Thanks a ton, that worked. What a nice job on the map!!