New QB DAR started at BF

Sgt_Kelly

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
It looks sweet.

I think it was one of the Medal of Honor games where I sat drooling as I watched a Sherman rolling over train tracks with the road wheels jumping up and down.

Are there train tracks in CM:BN ?

British Tommy

Reaction score
Country
ll
Bil H, you just made Sgt Kelly's day :)
I have a vision of Sgt Kelly making a tiny map with a train track on it. Going back and forth across the line is a poor Sherman. This continues for several hours until Sgt Kelly has had enough for his fix :)

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bil H, you just made Sgt Kelly's day :)
I have a vision of Sgt Kelly making a tiny map with a train track on it. Going back and forth across the line is a poor Sherman.
Wearing out a groove in the tracks...

This continues for several hours until Sgt Kelly has had enough for his fix :)
Or until one of Bil's PzIV's shows up. :crosseye:

Good Hunting.

MR

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seeing the crews shoot it out was interesting. Not something you would want to go back and report to your commanding officer....

"We all got out of the damaged tank fine Sir. It's just that when we did some recon on foot, far out in front of our tanks, that I got one of my crewmen killed."

Good Hunting.

MR

junk2drive

Reaction score
I'm old and my memory is suspect but it seems that things that were taboo in CMx1 are making an appearance in CMBN. Like buddy aid, ammo runners and crew scouting. I like it but it sure seems like Steve said way back when that it would never be in his games.

Geordie

CM Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Zonso

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Great job with the AAR Bil H. Nice use of the terrain and the tactical moves to get in on the flank after a costly initial contact. Thanks.