New Product Re-Announcement

paulkenny

Reaction score
New Product Re-Announcement

I have received a number of questions on the new product recently announced and wanted to rebroadcast exactly what it is.

Fanatic Enterprises is pleased to announce the release of a new product line, AFV Card Player's Aids. Currently we are publishing AFV Cards covering the Italian Armored Vehicular Order of Battle. These cards are similar to the cards produced by Avalon Hill and MMP both in style and function. Avalon Hill and MMP have published the Russian, German, American and British vehicle cards. I am completing the remainder of the combatants. First up is the Italian order of battle. Coming soon will be the French vehicles, followed by the Chinese, Japanese, Allied Minor and eventually the Axis Minor vehicle cards.

What you get: 8 pages of bond. Each page contains 4 vehicle cards. Each vehicle card summarizes in a readily usable format the applicable game information for each of the Italian armed vehicles. 32 vehicles in total are included. Each vehicle card presents the vehicles vital stats along with boxes for keeping track of special ammo, armor leaders and weapons. In addition, each card will show the related special notes for that vehicle relative to game play.

These are certainly useful for game play.

Each set is $6 +$2 S&H in the US or $4 S&H internationally.

As always I accept Paypal under the name Paul_Kenny@rve.com or you can mail me a check at Paul Kenny, PO Box 644, Haddonfield, NJ 08033

For more details see my website http://fanaticenterprises.tripod.com/