New Product Announcement

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FANATIC ENTERPRISES is please to announce the release of FANATIC PACK #2, another fine scenario pack covering a variety of unique actions for the ASL system. This scenario pack contains 12 well-tested, balanced, fun and different scenarios. We at Fanatic Enterprises have listened to your concerns and have improved both the layout and formatting of our scenario cards. As always our scenarios are on card stock and per your wish the orders of battle have been included in boxes similar to other producers.

A summary of the scenarios follows:

Defeat at Seroczyn, September 1939: The desperate Poles are scraping the bottom of the barrel throwing everything they can at the Germans to stem the tide. In this action the Poles attempt a combined arms assault across the board 40 river into the Board 12 village against German light tanks, armored cars and infantry.

Stab in the Back, September 1939: Poland is collapsing. The Poles are racing for the Rumanian border to salvage what they can. This action, set on boards 50, 48 and 44 is a race for the board edge as a fleeing Polish column including tanks, tankettes, cavalry and infantry try to fight their way past a blocking force of Russian tanks with reinforcing infantry.

Contested Landing, May 1940: The German invasion of the west is on. The elite German paratroopers attack using a novel approach to war, the vertical envelopment. But not all goes well at the Waalhaven Airfield. This close-run action features both gliders and paratroopers trying to capture the board 14 airfield against Belgian Infantry and AA Guns. Also uses board 13.

Where the Bullet Meets the Bone, November 1941: The former Yugoslavia was a dangerous place for the Axis. Partisans were everywhere. In this action set in November 1941, Tito's Partisans, using captured tankettes try to kick the Italian Garrison out of the board 48 village.

Philippine Scouts at Mabatang, January 1942: The battle of Bataan would prove two things; that the Japanese soldier was much better than the propaganda said and the Philippine Scouts were a tough breed. In this night action, the Japanese assault a fortified line of Scouts protected by wire, mortars & SP on boards 16 and 17.

The Bear Battalion Attacks, September, 1942: Guadalcanal with all its horror is featured in this night action between the dug in marines and the best the Japanese army has to offer. The Japanese must break through the Marine line and capture Henderson Field on board 38.

Lemon Bridge, July 1943: Summer 1943 was a hot time in the Mediterranean. This all-infantry scenario pits the British attacking across boards 16 and 44 to capture some key buildings against the infantry of the Hermann Goering Division.

Collision Course, September 1943: This action occurs in the Salerno Bridgehead. Two strong forces smash into each other on board 46 and 11. Both American and German combined arms square off in a fight to the finish.

Tiger of Vitebsk, December 1943: The Tiger of Vitebsk, Albert Ernst is featured in this battle from which he earned his sobriquet. In this action three Hornets ambush an attacking force of Russian infantry and tanks. Can the Germans repeat their success where the Tiger killed 14 tanks with 21 shots? The deadly 88's will help! This scenario uses boards 18, 19, 44 and 46.

Rampage at Ritpong, May 1944: Despite frequent complaints from the Americans about the slow pace of the Chinese army this battle showed what an aggressive Chinese force could achieve. This action features the Chinese conducting a successful assault against a fortified Japanese village on the road to Mytchinka. This scenario uses boards 32, 36, 38 and 39.

Operation Spring, July 1944: Operation Goodwood was a bloody failure for the Allies. The SS troops atop Bourguebus Ridge had stopped the British attack. Operation Spring followed up Goodwood and threw the Canadians at the same ridge adding more bodies and burning wrecks to the battlefield. Can the Canadians break through the board 2 hills across boards 19 and 44?

An Unconventional Attack, March 8-9, 1945: It wasn’t often that the armor was called upon to attack at night but such was the desperate measures of the German army late in 1945. In this action a lot of heavy metal is called upon to clear dug in Russian defenders from the board 2 hill.

Fanatic Enterprises has enlisted the assistance of several ASLers as Playtesters and Proofreaders and wish to offer my gratitude and thanks.

Both Fanatic Pack #2 and Fanatic Pack #1 can be purchased for $12/pack +$2 S&H US or +$4 S&H overseas. Please send checks to Paul Kenny, PO Box 644, Haddonfield, NJ 08033.

Also please check out my website at http://fanaticenterprises.tripod.com/

Thanks again for your support.

Paul Kenny

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Where is it?

Have you shipped mine yet? I paypalled you a week ago.

paulkenny

Reaction score
Yep Mailed it like Monday or Tuesday, Did you get it yet?

Yep Mailed it like Monday or Tuesday, Did you get it yet?

paulkenny

Reaction score
Ok if you have not received it my Monday or Tuesday, let me know. I know I sent it, if it is lost I will replace it.