New poster, frequent reader

skybluechris

Recruit
Reaction score
The mp3 i downloaded was from a reletives site (she a folk singer) so i just tested it out with a sample.

steph
i assume the only way to get the mp3's would be by finding a site that has them for download and just give it ago. Not to sure about Itunes and not to sure about the type of security built into the new browser.

DarkSora

Havn't tried traillers but i guess it could be possilble. You really do need a wireless router. Well worth it.

CrashyBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
so seeing as your've been a long time reader, who is the
boringest
cheekiest
sarcastic
spammiest

Tom Brady

Reaction score
lol well i can probally answer that but i will leave my comments to my self, i think you know who im talkin about crashboy(and it isnt you)

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'd keep that to yourself for now, although i don't think that member will last until tomorrow, unless Luke doesn't come on till then. :rolleyes:

@ Chris: I meant when you download it from any music site does it go straight into your PSP's music folder? Or does it go into your PSP and you have to move it to the right place manually?

Btw, you've been a great help. I think i might get the 2.0 firmware when the US version is released. I still might wait a little while though. :)

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Steph said:
I'd keep that to yourself for now, although i don't think that member will last until tomorrow, unless Luke doesn't come on till then. :rolleyes:

@ Chris: I meant when you download it from any music site does it go straight into your PSP's music folder? Or does it go into your PSP and you have to move it to the right place manually?

Btw, you've been a great help. I think i might get the 2.0 firmware when the US version is released. I still might wait a little while though. :)
i agree, you have fit in really quick with great info. thanks.:)

i'd think the songs would go straight in the music folder :confused:

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
When you download a song/movie/picture the psp gives you a choice of which folder to save it in :)

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks, Bootaaay. :)

2.0 isn't sounding bad at all. I'll give it a couple of weeks after it's released before i get it. Just want to make sure there are no problems, that's all.

skybluechris

Recruit
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments,
I hope to be posting for a long time yet. lol.

As for v2.0 i recommend you use it. You will need to have enough battery power left and your charger plugged in for it to update though.