New Player Looking For Opponent

keethrax

Reaction score
Finally have a working version of VASL, which means I can (hopefully) find someone to play against so I can continue learning how to play.

Have read the rules repeatedly and solitaired my way thoguh a few scenario's (probably incorrectly in lots of places...)

With that in mind, I'm looking for someone to play a game via VASL (unless you happen to be in the area of Manhattan, KS in which case in person's cool too).

I am not looking to PBeM at this point as I will doubtless have too many questions to make it very feasible, so it would have to be "live" VASL.

I have the Ruleebook, Beyond Valor (and Red Barricades), Paratrooper, and all the miscelaneaous maps needed for any scenario in those products. I would rather play a game I could set up in person later to look through, so something using those components would be best. Also, would like to keep things simple for now.

As I am currently in the market for a job, my schedule is very flexible.

I am registered on the ladder, so you should eveen be able to count it as a ladder game.

And, as it's my first post here, hi everyone.

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Welcome to the club, Keethrax. I'd be happy to give you a game on VASL. I'll send you an email and maybe we can work something out.

keethrax

Reaction score
Reepicheep said:
Welcome to the club, Keethrax. I'd be happy to give you a game on VASL. I'll send you an email and maybe we can work something out.
Sounds good, looking forward to hearing from you.