new player looking for first game

zwinship

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am a new player looking to try my hand at cmbb or cmak pbem for the first time can any of you experienced players out there give me a hand with learning the ropes?

Thanks

KG_Norad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You Like Small Games?

I would like to pick up a TINY game. 500-700pts. Basically enough for a platoon or two with one or two light recon tanks on a tiny map. I know this does not offer much in terms of sneaking and strategy but that is what I have time for.

I would like to play either a Normandy type farmland setting in CMAK or a Stalingrad type city fight in BB?

I can usually return a file every 1-2 days, or so.

Interested?

Full Monty

Reaction score
Country
ll
If you would like to try something bigger then feel free to contact me. I'm a bit CMBB'd out and would like to play a desert CMAK quick battle (well, sort-of quick :D ).

Reaction score
NORAD said:
I would like to pick up a TINY game. 500-700pts. Basically enough for a platoon or two with one or two light recon tanks on a tiny map. I know this does not offer much in terms of sneaking and strategy but that is what I have time for.

I would like to play either a Normandy type farmland setting in CMAK or a Stalingrad type city fight in BB?

I can usually return a file every 1-2 days, or so.

Interested?
If nobody has taken you up on this, I'm game. Pick your poison.