New patches for CMBN:MG and CMFI

[hirr]Leto

Varmint Croonie
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Nice list.

I just wish Steve would pick up a bit more what Charles is going to fix and let people know earlier. The halftrack gunner issue was quite the mega-thread.
Considering that they are attempting to reduce fans of combat mission to dialysis patients that must be hooked up to a steady revenue stream of modules and entire new game platforms... which, ergo, force me to have 300 directories of unique single purpose combat mission games that do not allow for any sharing between.

How the hell am I supposed to top any ladders if every different game I play in every different game engine version forces me to record each victory in one of up to 5 ladders?

F*ck me. There has got to be a better way that allows for the Vampires to suck blood without requiring a game company's tongue to be so far up a users ass.

Why could they not have built a single game where bye they could provide us all the western front modules from normandy to market garden to Italy and an eastern front game for everything else?

I have not purchased MG yet... btw... fyi. Don't know if I will.

Cheers!

Leto

Last edited:

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A few Leto laughs has made my visit to the old forum worth the trip. Hope he hasn't hit any polar bears with his new Mercedes. If he has, it's probably running as smoothly as the Obamacare web site!

Geordie

CM Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
[hirr]Leto;1641021 said:
Considering that they are attempting to reduce fans of combat mission to dialysis patients that must be hooked up to a steady revenue stream of modules and entire new game platforms... which, ergo, force me to have 300 directories of unique single purpose combat mission games that do not allow for any sharing between.

How the hell am I supposed to top any ladders if every different game I play in every different game engine version forces me to record each victory in one of up to 5 ladders?

F*ck me. There has got to be a better way that allows for the Vampires to suck blood without requiring a game company's tongue to be so far up a users ass.

Why could they not have built a single game where bye they could provide us all the western front modules from normandy to market garden to Italy and an eastern front game for everything else?

I have not purchased MG yet... btw... fyi. Don't know if I will.

Cheers!

Leto
First

hi mate, long time no hear, how you doing?

second

im with your view on this and have argued it on the BF forum, sooooo many games and modules and patches, I don't even play anyone anymore. CM has been reduced to the single player for me and even then there's such a dearth of good single player scenarios that I don't fire it up much.

I consciously didn't buy the Italy game for this amount other reasons.

as a multi player, CM has died for me and as a game on its own I may just finish with CMBN. Sad really when you think what it used to be like but the game itself I think has improved immensely.

anyways, good to see your not dead and how's your family doing.

Geordie

CM Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
A few Leto laughs has made my visit to the old forum worth the trip. Hope he hasn't hit any polar bears with his new Mercedes. If he has, it's probably running as smoothly as the Obamacare web site!
And another. How the heck have you been and what are you up to now? I miss all the old guys and the humour. That probably doesn't include a few that used to haunt the boards here though.

KG_Jag

KG Vice Kommandir
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And another. How the heck have you been and what are you up to now? I miss all the old guys and the humour. That probably doesn't include a few that used to haunt the boards here though.
Hi Geordie...and all--Merry Christmas!

Since my dad died a bit more than a year ago, I've been busy with family matters, including looking in on my aunt--his older sister. They live(d) a couple counties away. That has left time for only occasional gaming.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey everybody. Good to see people are still around :)

[hirr]Leto

Varmint Croonie
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
First

hi mate, long time no hear, how you doing?

second

im with your view on this and have argued it on the BF forum, sooooo many games and modules and patches, I don't even play anyone anymore. CM has been reduced to the single player for me and even then there's such a dearth of good single player scenarios that I don't fire it up much.

I consciously didn't buy the Italy game for this amount other reasons.

as a multi player, CM has died for me and as a game on its own I may just finish with CMBN. Sad really when you think what it used to be like but the game itself I think has improved immensely.

anyways, good to see your not dead and how's your family doing.
All is well... I am up for early tenure... finishing up the semester with 6 months off for research... the world is my oyster. Hope all is well with you too... I am getting over to Dublin this June for a conference, but that's the closest I may be to your part of the world for awhile... been meaning to pop by when I do...

[hirr]Leto

Varmint Croonie
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

My 71 chevy is running better than the Ocare site! Sorry to hear about the fam... that's always a tough break, but I have an older aunt I do the same with... hope it pays off and someone looks after me when I am old and drooling (more than I am now that is)...

Cheers!

Leto

Tanker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LOL! Some of the old banter. Just what the place needs. ;)