New Patch

d0ntd0it

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What all kind of trouble is everyone having with their UI mods since the Black Temple patch?

I have had to disable several of mine. Duckie, Gatherer, and the biggies still work. I still can't keep the window open where you click on someone's portrait to invite or trade.

Dabossk

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mods not functioning

I have been having my targets dissapear. The mob i will have targeted and will be fighting, somhow its picture and info complety dissaper, all though my char is still attacking that mob and i have not tried to target another mob etc... also the cursor will be red aginst the mob i am fighting so its easy to make siure im still on the original target... i just dont get why it wont show up on my screen like it usally does or like it does when i first target the mob.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I had this happening last nite - it almost came across as a form of lag... Sometimes I had no target at all, and other times, when I did have a target, it would lag out by 5 or 10 seoconds - the hits I nailed it with would not update on the pic until quite some time had passed. It caused some real troubles in group aggro situations, as targets that were already dead would display as still having 20% of their HP.

:D

Hopefully, this is something that will clear up...

Last edited:

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
same here with the targeting its all very :mad:ing + my mods wont work there are a few things i did like tho like for a warlock you can now see how many soulshards you have and a timmer on your spells telling you when they will end other than that i hope bliz fix's this soon and the rolling blackouts lol(i.e server restarts) are killing me :p :paperbag:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes, I like the spell timers, and the AH will remember what I put in for my last identical item, so that's a good one too.

There's a new version of Duckiebank available, and I got Gatherer and Koordinator to work just by going into the Manage Addons area on the character selection screen, and told it to load outdated mods. They all work now.

Dabossk

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One thing i enjoy

Over by the latency icon on the screen when you mouse over it and have the arrow hover over for a sec or 2, it reads how much memory your mods are taking up.

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
man, if i do re-sub, i should wait till a hotpatch or something. i love having UI mods, but i hate how Blizz screws things with every new large patch.

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i'm thinking about it. i have to subs going on now, LOTRO and City of Heroes/Villians, so i'll need to cancel one of those.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Your call, of course, but I'd ditch City of H/V. (Just off the cuff!)

We're on Lightning's Blade server, Horde characters. Let me know when you get in there!