New Opponets

Phatman

Recruit
Reaction score
I am new to CWB. I have just purchased Antietem. I am looking for opponents. I will take any side in any scenario or campaign. I have played many boardgames similar to the CWB series, so I am fairly accustomed to the rules. I look forward to some competition. Thank you.

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome! May plate is overflowing at the moment, but I'm sure someone will be around soon to accept the challenge...if not let me know and I'll send a note to the ladder.

Enjoy!

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Plenty of opponents here too. :)

The ACWGC has requirements such as mustering monthly, maintaining at least one on going game, etc. which is all fine, but this site is much more relaxed.

Its been less than 10 hours sine the challenge has been posted, give it some time...

Mason Jar

Reaction score
I would be happy to play a game with you. I'm still fumbling through the in and outs of PBEM so I somomtimes have to wait for my wife or son to be a home grown Geek Squad for me but I still manage a fairly quick turn rate. Send me a message and we'll get it going.

Phatman

Recruit
Reaction score
What scenario or campaign would you like to play? Also, do you have a preference for side or options?