New On DVD

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was at walmart this morning awaiting my oil change. Went to theelectronics section and found The A-Team complete series as well as Tour of Duty. All On DVD. I had to grab em. Also saw Quantem Leap on DVD. I havent seen that show in a while so I have a few goodies to get next paycheck

nreese21

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
anyone seen the SPR 60th anniversary edition DVD set? Its really cool, you get 3 movies in there. It has:

Saving Private Ryan

*Shooting War - story of combat photographers during WWII

*Price for Peace - story of the Pacific Theatre during WWII

*=documentary

They're great documentaries. Some of the best I've seen and have great Sound Effects in them. A great buy!

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I saw Tour of Duty's 1st season DVD yesterday but I didn't feel like spending $42 so I'm going to find it on the internet for cheaper. And was that the entire A-Team series? They had five seasons, if its all on one thats great!

last_cav1971

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dukes of Hazzard is out also...................but I want to find Quantum Leap.............one of the greatest shows on earth......:thumb:

Mark
Deo Vindice

Cpt. Bonez

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Believe it or not, I saw Tour of Duty for sale a few weeks back. . . IN MY LOCAL PX ! Usually it takes months for new DVDs to make all the way across the Atlantic . . . Is tour of Duty a good series?

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tour of Duty is an excellent series and very realistic. It was inspired by Platoon, but bares little resemblance to that movie. I'd highly recommend it.

I'd also recommend the Dukes of Hazzard. I got it the day it came out on DVD. Season 1 is my favorite even though its the shortest, because they actually filmed the first five episodes here in Georgia!

Patrocles

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
I was at walmart this morning awaiting my oil change. Went to theelectronics section and found The A-Team complete series as well as Tour of Duty. All On DVD. I had to grab em. Also saw Quantem Leap on DVD. I havent seen that show in a while so I have a few goodies to get next paycheck
I remember liking most episodes of Tour of Duty (good intro w/ the Rolling Stones! ). IMHO I like the show better when they were your typical grunts trying to survive the brouhaha! Later, when they became a special forces unit i found my sense of disbelief stretched a bit too much! I will have to check them out at the rental shop if available!

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: New On DVD

Originally posted by Patrocles
I remember liking most episodes of Tour of Duty (good intro w/ the Rolling Stones! ). IMHO I like the show better when they were your typical grunts trying to survive the brouhaha! Later, when they became a special forces unit i found my sense of disbelief stretched a bit too much! I will have to check them out at the rental shop if available!
Any show that opens with the Stones gets my vote. ;)