New Officer Ability!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Guys, I'm going to change the guild settings so that you all have access to Officer Chat. (Someone please remind me to do it when you see me online! :laugh: )

We need you all to have a special channel to communicate about guild admin, ask questions of each other when members are getting out of hand, etc. This will enable you to do so. Anyone Baron (or higher, obviously, so Offcicer rank as a minimum) can see this chat!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
But none of you remembered to remind me, so you don't have that ability yet! :laugh:

I'll try to remember to do it this evening - give me a shout-out if you see me online to remind me! :p

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:hush:You didn't need to be reminded by me Surii you did it as soon as I signed on.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
And then promptly forgot that I had done so, and neglected to use it when all that oddness went on... :laugh:

(Shakes head) - there is just soooo much work involved in the guild's day-to-day operation, and it's been soooo long since we had Officers (Dont excluded, of course - he's like the Rock of Gibraltar, that one ;) ) that we could turn to for assistance and support! Thus why we went on a recruiting rampage. I think we've got some great potential here. :)