New Multi Player game

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Gents,

We had an overflow of people from the first MP game I got going, so we're looking to set up another...so chime in if you are interested.

McHale

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm in if you need a player to fill depending on the game and scenario. I'm playing one mp of "Rebels in Gettysburg," with the players that initially signed up for the 1st MP and would not want to duplicate that game. Basically I'm available for a game if it is necessary to fill a slot but if there are enough players w/o me than count me out.

In the very near future I'd like to play a two-on-two scenario from Shiloh with a fast turn around of moves so if any have that game and are looking to MP let me know.

McHale

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys I'm supposed to leave on vacation for a few days on Saturday. Let's see if anybody else jumps in.

rahamy

Reaction score
I e-mailed another guy to see if he wanted in, but no reply yet...since Sam is going out of town shortly, startup should be delayed until after his return.

rahamy

Reaction score
Sam should be back shortly, so this can get rolling. Roland...what happened to the guy you sent to me to join? I told him to post here, but he hasn't as of yet. :)

McHale

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm extending my leave till next sunday and will be on then or Monday AM

rahamy

Reaction score
Ok, everyone that is still in on this one drop me an e-mail - Rich@hist-sdc.com

I'm aiming to be a facilitator here to get you guys going on a MP game, so hopefully we have an even number of players...:smoke: