New Modules

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Ok guys Advancing Fire a new Italian TPP are releasing two modules shortly OP Brevity which needs 37 more pre orders to make the cut and Biazzi Ridge needing 7 more to make the cut . If they don’t they will not see the light of day . Have a look at their website and see if your interested ?

Last edited:

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
...resisted purchasing ASLite PTO and Seoul, I'm finally figuring out how not to buy stuff that I know I won't play.
You don't have to buy to play it...you can still buy it and play with it in a way on the ASL stock market....as that particular module goes OOP or what have you. You would be good at ASL Day Trading Spencer. I can see you setting up your own little company where others give you their "unplayed stocks" you then sell them on the market and take a cut of the sale. Perfect job for a stay at home dad like you.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
You don't have to buy to play it...you can still buy it and play with it in a way on the ASL stock market....as that particular module goes OOP or what have you. You would be good at ASL Day Trading Spencer. I can see you setting up your own little company where others give you their "unplayed stocks" you then sell them on the market and take a cut of the sale. Perfect job for a stay at home dad like you.
I could...but I won't. If I'm going to speculate and sell, I can make a lot more scratch on other things. Flipping within a small hobby also feels like sh*ting where you eat.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am sure this is a perfectly good product but .. first time in 6 years I drew a line. I have enough ASL (and books) to last me 3 reincarnations.

I should be a cockroach by then.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
I am sure this is a perfectly good product but .. first time in 6 years I drew a line. I have enough ASL (and books) to last me 3 reincarnations.

I should be a cockroach by then.
Had the pleasure of seeing Vonnegut talk in college and in addressing traditional plot structures and how they don't apply to masterworks, he said summing up the "plot" of the Metamorphosis something along the lines of "job sucks, wife leaves, i hate life, shit i'm a bug." I literally cannot not hear it in my head any time it's referenced now. And I always smile. So thanks for that. :)

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will I regret not buying this when it is sold out and never to be reprinted?

FourDeuceMF

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
? Since when has "not interested" = "hate"?
Let's just call it an accumulated reading of your posts over the past week or two, on several topics on this board...

"Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!"

Time to lighten up. It would be good for your soul as well. ;)

Frankly, innovation and original work (unlike certain NY 3rd parties who rip off 20-year old work of others in 'tributes') should be applauded in this clique we are in. IN this case, only 'positive' comments were necessary...not everyone is going to get it, nor may be interested, but it took extra effort on your part to say your piece, which needed not be said.

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Let's just call it an accumulated reading of your posts over the past week or two, on several topics on this board...

"Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!"

Time to lighten up. It would be good for your soul as well. ;)

Frankly, innovation and original work (unlike certain NY 3rd parties who rip off 20-year old work of others in 'tributes') should be applauded in this clique we are in. IN this case, only 'positive' comments were necessary...not everyone is going to get it, nor may be interested, but it took extra effort on your part to say your piece, which needed not be said.
Probst always has an arrogant answer

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Will I regret not buying this when it is sold out and never to be reprinted?
It's a test-bed. If it works out and others use the system, odds are they will pick a battle to depict that you are far more interested in.

If this was already your favourite battle to refight, you wouldn't be asking this, right?

So hopefully it's a success and we'll see it applied to battles on the other fronts. Could be a whole new twist on Red Factories, for example.

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Delux in the desert would be a bridge too far if it ever tried to happen.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You're just looking at it from the wrong frame of reference.

Think 4 x 8 foot boards.