New module

ThePrimeMover

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
I was thinking that due to the 'time slip' in our game to Korea (and Vietnam can't be too far away - and then maybe the Gulf war? Who will play the axis of evil? Hmmm,...maybe not) that I would slip back to Neolithic times.

Homo Sapiens vs Neandathals.

No dinosaurs - they died out millions of years previous. Besides, they couldn't be trained.

SW are limited to clubs and stone throwing as ranged weapons - limited ammo in most cases.

Human rage and run away are 2 possible HOBs

EC could be massive storms, tornadoes (both sides have to roll a snakes to stay on the board - for each unit)

ELR - to cannibal

Fire produced in Rally Phase on a snakes.

Obviously these are the very early stages but I will need plenty of play testers.

The rule book will have around 3 pages (including the front and back cover replete with all the relevant tables. The first module should be out soon including mapboards of pure forests with the odd lake and -7 depressions and + 14 hills.

ThePrimeMover

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
DR at the start of every turn for Giant Meteor
Good one! That would be great as an EC roll. Snakes - roll 1d6:

1 meteor - roll again for size. Then color die direction like FFE HARRASS (basically the scenario ends - both sides wiped out if a subsequent dr 6)

2 ash cloud - roll for each unit (wound dr)

3 flood - all units that cannot reach a woods hex in one turn are removed from play

4 - 6 storm - min move only - no missile attacks, no fire

Last edited:

ThePrimeMover

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
BAN Beast Activation Number

any activation of the BAN by either side results in a random attack by some hungry beast. 1 eat unit - random selection

2 wound unit - random selection