New Mod for Campaign Austerlitz

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
After waiting in vain for Volcano Man to produce an image mod for Austerlitz, I finally decided to bite the bullet and produce my own (which I fully intend to revise if this spurs him on to pull out his magic scanner).

So here is version 1.0 of my mod for Campaign Austerlitz. Like my other Napoleonic mods it includes retouched Ezjax 3D terrain and units, the Ezjax no blood option as alternate textures, and a different arrangement for representing altitude levels (he used alternating bands of light and dark terrain which makes it unnecessary to toggle on the brown contour lines, my version of Ezjax follows the original convention of making lower terrain darker).

The 2D terrain is the same as in my other Napoleonic mods and is derived from my Panzer Campaign mods. This mod also includes the lighter colored paths that will show up in middle altitude terrain.

As mentioned earlier, neither Volcano Man nor Ezjax ever produced unit images so I was forced to come up with my own. The Saxons, Italians, and some of the French were borrowed from earlier Volcano Man mods. The Russians, Prussians, the rest of the French, along with the Hesse Darmstadt, Waldeck, and Nassau French allies were produced by scouring the web and/or constructing images. Some of the images that I used were not as clear or as varied as I would have liked, and will eventually get touched up or replaced in later versions.

Here are a few screenshots that show what the mod looks like:

The mod can be downloaded by clicking on this link:

https://www.box.com/s/lece00srft3e392k9ai2