New MMP DASL pack

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
With preorders at about 85%, we have unleashed Charlie Kibler (i.e., paid him 50% upfront) to start repainting the maps. So we hope to have some visual art to show off before long to help push this over the top.
You rock Perry! I can’t wait to see the new artwork, especially the rubble overlays!

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice to see the new DASL pack has created the 700 plateau for preorders and now at 701 only has 99 more to go before being published! All you fence sitters and nay sayers need to get those preorders in so we can have this by ASLOK only a year after it went on pre-order! Not bad

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
With preorders at about 85%, we have unleashed Charlie Kibler (i.e., paid him 50% upfront) to start repainting the maps. So we hope to have some visual art to show off before long to help push this over the top.
I just can't get myself to order this.

DASL just never clicked for me. Sure I have played some scenarios on the maps, but I always find the lack of interesting LOS and close up nature of the fighting to be less than fun ASL.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I just can't get myself to order this.

DASL just never clicked for me. Sure I have played some scenarios on the maps, but I always find the lack of interesting LOS and close up nature of the fighting to be less than fun ASL.
For years I had the full set(then ) of the normal maps blown up to Deluxe , but a move of house from Germany to Scotland the movers lost the box with those maps in it.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For years I had the full set(then ) of the normal maps blown up to Deluxe , but a move of house from Germany to Scotland the movers lost the box with those maps in it.
I've made 120% copies of all the current maps. Not quite Deluxe, but just a smidge more elbow room.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Two brothers turned up at Double One and one brother had blown up the normal maps and pasted them to something vaguely like corrugated plastic. They were great..........but you would require a large car or even small van to transport them all.

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Only 24 more pre-orders to go and you can get your DASL Redux in your holiday horn of plenty! Come on Mark it’s time for you to embrace your inner DASL! ?? If you pre-order it we all benefit??

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Don't forget that DASL hexes (2.2" for 40m) work out at about 1/716, so a headstone 1 x 0.5 m (3 x 1.5 feet) will translate to a DASL headstone only about 1.4 high x 0.7 mm wide and as thick as a flake of skin. I've washed off bigger dandruff.