** New Members - Say Hello! **

Light

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello its me your favorite new guy Lightload!

I'm here dropping off my "hello" so here it goes...HELLO hehe:clown:

Maedie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, I'm Maedie just giving a shout out im a 28 pally currently and having fun in guild

Btw Surii i sent u Serpent's Kiss and put 34 Silk in guild bank! ;)

Rieyn

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Rieyn here, just droppin by the website for the first time =D

Merge

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey guys this is Merge, BE Rogue, been in the guild a while now, came back from inactivity, and now i am on the forums :)

Chetok

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, this is Chetok (obviously) Tauren druid. I'm not really new, I joined a while ago but I haven't played much until now. :hush:

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Heya !

Its Glowinghawks .. or Glewwwwinghawks .. like some ppl like to call me lol :p

well just wanted to say a little hello to every1 :D

-Glow

CandyGirl

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all, I've been lurking in guild awhile now, so wow ! We have a forum lol. I'm Nika, My Main is a Troll Hunter (MM) Bimbow, lvl 64. I'm a California chick,I like meeting new ppl and all that jazz.

I'm on at really random times, I'm a "drive-by" WoW player. So,I log on when I have time or I'm bored, but I also have a real life too ( which is why I've played WoW for 4+months, and I still don't have a lvl 70 char LOL) :p

I look forward to meeting some new people,forming a group, and killing stuff.

Late.

Boomsbooms

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey guyz !
this is Boomsbooms - finaly came in forum :p

just dropping to say a little hello !

Last edited:

Ghosted

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, this is Deathgrasp...well, one of my friends is using my account now since I don't have time to play anymore. I'm glad you guys are going strong!

Elliott

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Long Time No See!!

Hey - It's Droex. Just remembered about the forums xD. Well... Blizzard closed my account saying that it was clear that somebody besides me had been logging into my account and that i was playing on a computer with a virus. :(

I don't know when I will reactivate it because it requires a lot of time sending faxes and all the billing info and whatnot. I might just make a new account and go from there. Hopefully i will get a new "spyware-free" computer in the next month and then I will be able to play without the worry of getting hacked AGAIN.

So I was just dropping in to let you guys know why I hadn't been on in awhile. I miss you guys. Good Luck!!

(And i see you went back to Prot Spec Klr.. Grats!!)

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Re: Long Time No See!!

Droex - hoping to see you back soon! (You should also take the time with your old account and get it back - it's worth it in the long run!)

Good luck.

Bainewanda

Recruit
Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Randy, I've only been playing WOW for about a year now. I joined the guild about 4 or 5 months ago but I kept forgetting to post to the forum. I just hit 70 this week and I am looking for help with getting better. Right now I'm grinding for gold to get my flying mount. I am thinking my best bet is PVP for season 2 gear. Right now I have a slow computer that cannot handle the constant load of a multiple player raid party. I'm lucky if I can make it through Shatt on a busy night (usually I head straight to the portal for UC). But It works for now and I've gotten used to it.
As a concern I have seen very few people from the guild playing. Is there a time when everyone is on and I am missing it, or is it that allot of you have 70's that you are bored with and now working on alt's, maybe on other servers. I see the messages about a revised guild coming soon, guess I'll stick around to see how that goes.

Randy
Bainewanda, Level 70 Rogue Squire

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Summer is here, and most people are taking a bit of a break from WoW and/or mains - at least that is the case for me and a few others that are officers in the guild. There will be a restructuring in the future - but I'd look for it to be fairly slow over the summer!