** New Members - Say Hello! **

Sneakerz

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself. I have 2 characters in the guild Magenta lvl 56 hunter and Sneakerz lvl 32 rogue. Ive been playing on my rogue more lately. I dont mind helping anyone out when i can:p Im one of the few girls that play wow.:eek: anywho id like to move my way up in the guild and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know;) See ya around

Remo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Heya Sneakerzz!! ;)

Finally Made it on here! Look forward to seeing more of ya!

Remo/Nuihc

Hello Everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself. I have 2 characters in the guild Magenta lvl 56 hunter and Sneakerz lvl 32 rogue. Ive been playing on my rogue more lately. I dont mind helping anyone out when i can:p Im one of the few girls that play wow.:eek: anywho id like to move my way up in the guild and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know;) See ya around

Remo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Heya Gang

Greetings from Remo aka Nuihc!

Hope all is well! I would've posted sooner but I never got the confirm email ;-(

I will use this one only temporary Mantis.

Please let me know where to post the list of recruits I've enlisted in the Guild?

'til then,
Remo Williams the Destroyer of Worlds

:halo:

D3 EDIT: URL of the proper forum for listing recruits send VIA PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello everyone it has been a pleasure for both my son and I to join Dethnet. I have Fairlindra and my son has Seanmike. Thank you for the wonderful experience so far.

Last edited:

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Everyone! It has been a pleasure becoming a part of Dethnet for my son and I. I have a Blood Elf Pally Fairlindra and my son has a Blood Elf Pally Seanmike. Questing is my favorite, so if you need any help with one let me know. I also do not mind healing in instances within my levels. Thank you for the warm welcome when we joined.

Last edited:

Remo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wonderful Experiences!

Greetings Fair Lindra =)
And a big thank you to both you and Sean for gracing us with your presences! :cool:

Seriously tho (but not intensely seriously, tho) it has been quite cool having you both within a /g of my fingertips ;-)

Stay the coolest, pretty lady!

Hello everyone it has been a pleasure for both my son and I to join Dethnet. I have Fairlindra and my son has Seanmike. Thank you for the wonderful experience so far.

Toneboogie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well I've been in for over a month now but just made it over to the Forums so =P!

Toneboogie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Everyone! It has been a pleasure becoming a part of Dethnet for my son and I. I have a Blood Elf Pally Fairlindra and my son has a Blood Elf Pally Seanmike. Questing is my favorite, so if you need any help with one let me know. I also do not mind healing in instances within my levels. Thank you for the warm welcome when we joined.

Fairlindra does an awesome job and her son is a good kid! :D

Enjoyed running SM with you guys today ;)

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well thank you Tone you did some fine Boogie :D in SM yourself let's see how Sunken Temple goes tomorrow

Tanmits

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey all, this is Whipitout, currently 36 BE pally...always looking for groups to quest/grind/farm with :)

krazyy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
reporting in

hi, this is krazyy. not to be confused with krazzyy. im on all the time im sure ill see most of you online

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
(A quick PS - after making a single post on the forums, if you now donate one reasonable item to the guild bank, you get a free guild rank promotion!)

Bankers are all lvl one toons, and just send items to the right banker using common sense - weapons go to Dethweapons, armor to Detharmor, items to Dethgoods, etc!

Kyo

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Howdy....

Hey guys, I'm a BE Rogue and I've been a member for about a month or so, just joining forums though.