** New Members - Say Hello! **

wakashi

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey guildies.. Im wakashi I think you all know me maybe... I play wakashi the up in coming rouge 21 now but he will be higher soon enough. I also play slayn he is a 44 shammy in are guild i dont play him unless someone needs help. But Im glad to be on the guild and hope it will be a good and long relationship with my guildies

Cowwmann

Reaction score
Hello

I just joined deathnet and i already love it because evryone is so nice and talkative. I have a lvl 30 druid Cowwmann a lvl 11 shaman senestor and a lvl 8 hunter Stalexann.

Liselain12

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Howdy!!

Hey!! I'm new to the guild. I have played a 70 warlock, and a 70 rogue. So if you have any questions at all about those classes don't be afraid to shoot me a tell. my characters name is Kinuvian, or Johnthebap. My warlock is also a 375 tailor with every pattern in the game, so any questions about that too :). I hope I can help out, and I hope we all have fun. Cya'll in game!

Salos

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is Salos, lvl 55 rogue (not for long ^^)

Hope to help out as much as possible, I have a money/AH alt Guiltywears.

Anything rogue based you need I know it, so ask away ^^

Jammin Troll

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hey all

so far im likeing DethNet alot of freindly people, and i still cant find where to get up in ranks so just msg me if you know what fourm its under

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well this is one of the founders welcome all of you to our guild i hope you enjoy this guild we worked very hard for this guild to perform the way it is.:bite:
So if you have any questions our officers and jr officers always willing to give a hand!!:rifle:

Last edited:

Sloko

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
sloko finally

hi guys and gals just found the problem with my e-mail adress :eek: am writing to say hello LOL

Sloko

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hi all sloko here would have done this sooner but entered wrong e-mail adress LOL

(D3 EDIT: merged from another thread)

Last edited by a moderator: