** New Members - Say Hello! **

Coercive

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Aussie invasion

Hi all!

Just joined DethNet today... but it wasn't just me... it was a few of us.

I joined today with Coercive (my BE shadow priest), Zuraina (Troll hunter) & Miandrina (BE paladin).

I also joined up my husband, Shatfar (BE warlock) & his alt Kissass (Orc warrior).

We both look forward to being a part of the guild. :clown:

And yes... we're both Aussies... so we'll tend to be on late night for any northern hemisphere types because of the time zone, but hope we get to meet lots of you!

Last edited:

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
thats ok narianna is from auss to and we always manage to hang out with her so np there , nice sig what program you whip that up on? did you check the screen shot section ?

Coercive

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Made the sig with PSP9... Thought afterwards I should have made one with both Coercive & Zuraina... both will get played equally... Might even do that later on. Just made that one up quick in a couple of minutes so I had one to use. :p

Z unit

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hello dethnet!!!!

hello this is Z unit of dethnet and im here sto say hi and thanks for inviting me to dethnet. I can guarentee you all will enjoy me in Dethnet. im a lvl 19 blood elf paladin and my brother, shioxix is lvl 20 blood elf warlock. (i gave him that charecter) im a give alot just maybe not thehighest lvled gear because i know some people need some of the lowlvl stuff that i find. i have two real life friends in game and they are both in guild and VERY newto the game. my two friends are cuneyt lvl 13 tauren hunter and meanack and meanack is in the guild he can speak in it but his name does not show up in the listof people in the guild i dunno maybe a bug in the game...who know but anyway meanack is a lvl 16 tauren hunter (funny thing is that he's the younger brotherand he's higher,lol) well thats all i have to say and i hope to havefun in <DETHNET>

ZZZZ UNIT!!!!!!
---Z UNIT!!!!!! ;)
--Z UNIT!!!!!!!
-Z UNIT!!!!!!!!
ZZZZ UNIT!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

narianna

Pink Floyd FTW
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
...thats ok narianna is from auss to and we always manage to hang out with her so np there...
haha this is only because they have no lives and are on all night ;)
you can't expect a lot more from these strange northern hemisphere folk.
although they taught me the difference between canadian and US accents!
hopefully in return they'll realise i'm not a kiwi.

Ghosted

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Once again, please make sure that all new members get Cartographer and Duckie Bank, search for them on google or something, we use them a lot.
Lates

bevictavus

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
um im not really new..but i need to use the forums more lol...hey guys:D

subaruba

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, i got cartographer and duckie, and both are working great. To those new to cartographer, you'll have to turn it on in the menu page when you sign in to warcraft. It'll say something about being outdated, but it still works great. I like that you can fade it into the background and run, so then you aren't blind when going to a new area.

subaruba

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
oh, yea, and thanks for the upgrade in status!! I enjoy the look of "squire" rather than "Cannon fodder." Anything I can do to up my rank some more?

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Keep donating to the bank, and posting on the forums. Also - runs and help for lower lvl characters is also a big plus. :D

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok this is great Welcome all you new members! you are all the ones can take pat on the back not just joining our guild but also registering with GameSquad!

So now we can get to know one another each other better and who we really are thats is why we have this forum

Your friend Canibis

ManaBlade

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Howdy all, ManaBlade here.. lvl 20 undead priest. If I am on you can always contact me to be a party healer.