New Members Recruited Lists

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Watch out for Lenardo, I wouldnt lend him $$$... Yesterday asking me for 16g, 2 mins later I saw him asking someone else for 4g cause he farmed the rest before hand but some had magically vanished., And when I asked him why he hit me up for 16g if he only needed 4g no answer of course...

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Sigh.. I hate when that happens, its not so bad when you know its a kid. But I cant go asking everyone their age..lol

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thes following are Cani's recruits - he left his list and my and Ath's place when he was visiting on the weekend:

grodarian
Hasslehoof
Nictavent
cavaviel
Zeus
tyrannical
dmgburst
elidan
osirislord
Hellacrit
memeenme
serene
calicokittie
jezzibel
lovetospam

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
And these one also from last week
Danaris
Maximoose
fynx
yarus :hurt:
Survivorman
KillaKill
weastaril
Dugaroxxar
soseki
Zindas
Youfailit
Valrico :bounce:

Kelthalas

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Gah I really need to update this..... I've recruited quite a few so far but been to lazy to post em here, so I started a little text thingy to keep track. Should post it in a little while.

Toneboogie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Malachie
Thunder(something or other.... Level 50 Tauren)
a few others but I will start writing them down

Sorry!

Kelthalas

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
puretotem
lestrange
Dreadnautxx
Kelren
Elektabuzz
Ahucheto
Limber
Mordacai
Flexxo
Raggu
Phillbill
Dfolt
Defolt
Wynchester

and I think a few more but forgot to write them down.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You guys (and gals ;) ) are doing great with this! It's become obvious that many Officers aren't bothering with this part of their job, or simply aren't coming to the forums - period.

No worries, Ath and I have been discussing this, and we're going to review the new Officers shortly. Those that haven't bothered with what they were told up front were their duties, will shortly be back among the general membership. No hard feelings - as we were 110% positive that not all the new staff would work out - but the sheer amount of work that is involved with running a guild this size makes it absolutely necessary that we do get some support from the Officers. We'll keep looking for people until we find the right members for the job.

(Seriously - between Ath and I - there is at least 6 hours per day just spent on admin... This is far too much! With the exception of an hour spent with Ath on the weekend, I haven't gained a single XP in over 2 weeks. :D )

Cowwmann

Reaction score
I got Othepain and some guy whos name is like Laves or Lefar something like that and 4 others(I need to start writing them down).

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you guys are spending 6 hours a day that makes it 42 hours a week, which means you both have another full time job plus overtime. Might I suggest you two may want to decide what smaller matters other officers can take off you hands. It doesn't seem to me like you two have any fun time to play the game. DND might be a good idea for a few hours a week, while you guys get to play. Wouldn't want you to get fed up from no play time, all work and no play makes for dull boys and girls..

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Crondizzile
Stung
Bigjonw
manjosh
pores
madia
gloverx
celinda
bullshizza
mynameshiah

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I agree with your points Fair, I am going to copy and paste it into officers-new duty and reply to it there....

Kelthalas

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Skeletos
Gankster
Thrasherbe
Crucifiction
Landstander
Secreter

And I think 1 more.... just cant remember his/her name.