dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Glad to have the four of you here!

Welcome and don't let us old geezers bite, our bark is much worse (most of these old blokes don't have real teeth anymore anyway) :bite:

Cheers, hope to play all four of you one day if not in this world maybe the next :devious:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glad to have the four of you here!

Welcome and don't let us old geezers bite, our bark is much worse (most of these old blokes don't have real teeth anymore anyway) :bite:

Cheers, hope to play all four of you one day if not in this world maybe the next :devious:
HEY,

Who you calling "Old"......

You "fish - feces" you...... (psst, that means B@ss-****)

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello all
My names Mary, I'm Niclys friend, more like my sister. Drow I call and think of as my uncle.
dlazov said I should join, so I did, he is one of the many on here I call my friend.
Soon I will add a picture of me and fill out my profile, until then here's a little about me.
I have been playing now fully for a month or so. I have played more this year but only a few games now and then.
Uncle has been such a great person and a forgiving teacher as well as others on here. The majority of the time I am next to Nicky while she reads and posts on here.
Nicky and I are always together, shes the sister I never had.
I do love this game it is so awesome! It kicks! And so do the people on here.
Thank you all for being so kind to Nicky and I

Mary
Welcome Mary,

I've enjoyed this game since '95. Even when I lose, I still win by having a great time.

Jim

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello all
My names Mary, I'm Niclys friend, more like my sister. Drow I call and think of as my uncle.
dlazov said I should join, so I did, he is one of the many on here I call my friend.
Soon I will add a picture of me and fill out my profile, until then here's a little about me.
I have been playing now fully for a month or so. I have played more this year but only a few games now and then.
Uncle has been such a great person and a forgiving teacher as well as others on here. The majority of the time I am next to Nicky while she reads and posts on here.

Mary
Welcome to officially becoming a "guest" { read inmate} of the ASL Asylum.....;-)

If you see a few of your fellow forumites hanging off the chandeliers; dancing along rain gutters, or eating their own tablecloths; fear not, it is a "normal " reaction to new "guests".

( you only need fear the rooms with pillows from floor to ceiling)

If you're cold, one of the attendants will be ecstatic to provide a nice warm ,snuggly jacket. Of course you might be in it for a bit, I still cannot figure out how to untie the straps myself, yet.
( if you do figure it out, please let the rest of us know?!)

and of course..

welcome, Mary, and {GB}

KRL, Jon H

Drow

Reaction score
Hello all

Mary
Mary you make me very proud.
Welcome little one.

Bill

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello all

Mary
Welcome aboard Mary.

Please excuse the mess, but the cleaning services are on "Strike" because of Ian & Vinnie......

OttoBomb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cheers all!

The name is Otto. Very new to ASL but not WW2, been into the history side for a while, but never had the chance to game much. Now I do.

Already see a couple familiar faces in this thread. Hey Kevin K., it's been a while! dlazov, fancy seeing you here!

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Now that is funny Otto and Jackson, I am learning you both, one in the flesh and one online...wait that sounds dirty..lol, watch out here comes psycho in 3, 2, 1...

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Now that is funny Otto and Jackson, I am learning you both, one in the flesh and one online...wait that sounds dirty..lol, watch out here comes psycho in 3, 2, 1...
You got it Teach .. at least I am the one online ~ phew! Otto, we are schoolmates!

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cheers all!

The name is Otto. Very new to ASL but not WW2, been into the history side for a while, but never had the chance to game much. Now I do.

Already see a couple familiar faces in this thread. Hey Kevin K., it's been a while! dlazov, fancy seeing you here!
Oh Cr@p....

WHo let HIM in?

Welcome to the insane asylum Jason and continue to "Roll low"......

Also, please "DO NOT feed the Troll" (he is the "Resident Evil" and claims to play ASL......)

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Yeah,

You need to "watch what you say" here.....

People are "easily offended".....

Or so the "Evil Ones" have claimed......

Anvyi

Reaction score
Oh Cr@p....

WHo let HIM in?

Welcome to the insane asylum Jason and continue to "Roll low"......

Also, please "DO NOT feed the Troll" (he is the "Resident Evil" and claims to play ASL......)
Every one here is so sweet and awesome, but Nicky and I are not sure about that "Troll" but the rest are just sweethearts.

Mary