New members introduce yourself here!

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Welcome, all new members!

This can be a daunting place, but do not be discouraged from contributing. Please take the time to tell us a little about yourself in the new members area. Be sure to include your gaming interests, etc.

We're friendly once you get to know us.

buser333

Reaction score
Hi I am a new member just getting back into ASL after a 20 year hiatus. Have met and played a couple of scenarios on VASL (not pbem - i can't figure out the vasl code yet) from Atlanta GA area specifically McDonough
Welcome back to the fold.

Ed Donoghue

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi I am a new member just getting back into ASL after a 20 year hiatus. Have met and played a couple of scenarios on VASL (not pbem - i can't figure out the vasl code yet) from Atlanta GA area specifically McDonough
After a 20 year hiatus, you picked the best place to make your as smooth and stress free as you would want. Don't be afraid to ask questions on any ASL related subject. This sight is just loaded with years of experience and tons of knowledge, and plenty of people eager to share both. Explore, read the new posts, look over the threads, the amount of information available here without even having to ask is outstanding. Welcome back & have fun.

Heloanjin

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Craig
Country
llUnited States
I'm a new member discovering ASL starting with SK1. I was a wargamer in the 70's/80's, mostly AH (D-Day, Russian Campaign, Afrika Corps, Third Reich, and finally Squad Leader and follow-on modules). I'm looking for VASL opponents who don't mind new players.