New Look!

Kraut

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Don Maddox said:
WYSIWYG was enabled on every page because I had it turned on for the quick reply feature. I've now set the QR to use only the standard editing tags. If you also have WYSIWYG disabled in your profile, then this should stop the Active X according to what I was told on the VBulletin forum. Let me know if it does not and I will look into it further.

Anyone else getting pop-ups?
I'm still getting ActiveX popups every time a load a page (even if I open my User CP to channge my settings, so it's not the quick reply feature), and the only option I found with WYSIWYG is to change the appearence of the text box+controls if you answer a post.

Johnny Canuck

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
To see what's happened since I last visited, I use the 'New Posts' feature.

This listing could be shortened significantly if the Forum column on the right were widened.

As a matter of fact, there's some unused space on my screen to the left and right of the forum listing. And that's at only 1024 x 768.

Wolf

Reaction score
Country
ll
I miss the "go to first unread" button - it is a real pain having to trawl through a long thread to find the new posts.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Wolf said:
I miss the "go to first unread" button - it is a real pain having to trawl through a long thread to find the new posts.
There is a little arrow button that takes you to the newest post.

Minaya

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Well, the IDs are back on the left hand side, the avatars don't dissapear any more, the location is showed again...

Now I begin to be used to the new look and I miss nothing of the all one. Great job with the site, Don! :clap:

Wolf

Reaction score
Country
ll
Good that the ID's are back where we like them - thank's for listening Don