New Hero needed!

Lurker

Reaction score

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Some one please stand up for the honour of GameSquad. I will email a few to see if it is possible to alert those not looking a the site lately.:smoke:

Doodlebug

Reaction score
Country
ll
Never volunteer for anything. Isn't that the old saying? If you're desperate I'll step forward. Now. What exactly am I volunteering for? Can't be arsed to read 21 pages in the other post.

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Never volunteer for anything. Isn't that the old saying? If you're desperate I'll step forward. Now. What exactly am I volunteering for? Can't be arsed to read 21 pages in the other post.
Good Man ...your going to take over the opponent that Waleed has left due to some acting thing he is rooked into. :laugh: What we need you to do is win a battle for the GameSquad site against the World at War site. We have total confidenece in your abilities as a gamer....give me another :drink:... ok where did i leave off. :argh:
Really though welcome on board!:salute::rifle: Nemesis is the Captian and he will get you set up with your opponent.:smoke:

I will put you on the tournament page in a minute or so.

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
OK your onn the tournament page and your playing against Stndrtnfhr(letters). You will be the Russians and win! at all costs....oppsss...did I type that out.:laugh: