Status
Not open for further replies.

Herman Hum

Composite Warfare Command
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dita,

Be certain to select a site or source that supports all versions of Harpoon in order to make a proper comparison. AGSI owns both versions of computer Harpoon and supports both equally.

Last edited:

Herman Hum

Composite Warfare Command
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
8th Scenario posted since Christmas!

Fred Galano has released a new scenario to help celebrate the Beta release of the new Harpoon Classic 2005. I had the pleasure of trying it and it is another super challenging offering by one of the community's masters.

While I was enjoying it, the Steeler's Wheel song, Stuck in the Middle with You, kept running through my head except with the words slightly changed. It went something like:

[Badgers] to the left of me
[Blinders] to the right, here I am
Stuck in the middle with you
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you
Get it here:FilesOfScenShare

MedWar1 - EC2003 MEDC

It is the late 1980's and the Mediterranean is in chaos. Israel's enemies have decided that it is time to erase it from the map forever with help from the Soviet Union. Meanwhile international terrorism is on the rise. Libya has been making noises about Egypt's disloyalty to the Arab cause and has been ‘rattling the sabre’. NATO is attempting to deliver supplies and troops to Israel.

Author: Fred Galano

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/FilesOfScenShare/files/Harpoon%20Classic%20Gold/Fred%27s%20Scenarios/

Last edited:

CV32

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Disrespectful ? What are you, his father ? Isn't it generally agreed that when people have questions about the different versions of Harpoon, they should be referred to AGSI ? Its your incessant demand that everything Harpoon be channelled to HHQ that makes such an approach necessary. You still don't see that ? :(

CV32

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
emsoy said:
I simply posted a link to our site. What I got in return was yet another pathetic anti-HHQ potshot.
If your site provided a well balanced representation of the Harpoon series, sure. But it doesn't. And you know it. :rolleyes:

However, knowing how envious you and Herman are of the HarpoonHQ, it hardly came as a big surprise.
LOL. So envious - in fact - that I had to resign. :whist:

After all, it's easier to badmouth other people's hard work than having to put real effort, time and energy into making your own stuff.
Oh, boy, you are really in tune with the community, aren't ya ? :nuts:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Gents - it's time to cool this thread down please, we've had some complaints.

Personal attacks on other members are against the rules and the spirit of our community.

Thanks, I know you all understand.

Dr. S.

CV32

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
ROFLMAO. This is really entertaining, Ragnar, but shouldn't you be working on the whole "willingness to peacefully co-exist" routine right about now ? :cheeky:

CV32

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Doctor Sinister said:
Gents - it's time to cool this thread down please, we've had some complaints. Personal attacks on other members are against the rules and the spirit of our community. Thanks, I know you all understand.
Dr. S.
Roger that. :)

MikMyk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doc :laugh:

Please lock the thread or do something moderator like. This is embarrassing and not representive of the Harpoon Community at all. These gentleman (all of them) have been taking this flame war all over the net. They have been asked on many occassions to stop. Would appreciate it if you could lend a hand.

Last edited:

MikMyk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I see Rag has deleted his inflammatory posts. Wonder if two other characters will do the same..... :laugh:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
MikMyk said:
Doc :laugh:

Please lock the thread or do something moderator like. This is embarrassing and not representive of the Harpoon Community at all. These gentleman (all of them) have been taking this flame war all over the net. They have been asked on many occassions to stop. Would appreciate it if you could lend a hand.

OK, I'll lock it so that everyone can put this behind them and move on.

Let's hope this is the end of it. I would be disappointed to see any further continuation of this in any future threads.

Regards,

Dr. S.

Status
Not open for further replies.