New guy from New Orleans checking in

EricKeller

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bought SL back in the mid 80s and played a bit but put it away into a closet and forgot about it for a few decades. The stars have aligned with the ASL rules, Beyond Valor, Yanks, and Red Factories all available or in preorder and I've taken the plunge. Now to figure out whether the game has any popularity in the deep south. We have a Cajun Navy...

Jeff Waldon

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
Bought SL back in the mid 80s and played a bit but put it away into a closet and forgot about it for a few decades. The stars have aligned with the ASL rules, Beyond Valor, Yanks, and Red Factories all available or in preorder and I've taken the plunge. Now to figure out whether the game has any popularity in the deep south. We have a Cajun Navy...
Welcome aboard Eric. How deep in the south? I'm in the Charleston, SC area.

EricKeller

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the welcome Jeff. I'm down in New Orleans, about as deep as it gets. Counting the days until the temperature drops below 95.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Thanks for the welcome Jeff. I'm down in New Orleans, about as deep as it gets. Counting the days until the temperature drops below 95.

Hehe, I know the climate. I spent a year in New Iberia, LA.
Greetings to Cajun Country!

von Marwitz

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Watch out for a guy that goes by the handle of "Psycho" down there. ---"That's what she said...":D