New Guild Bank

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Klrgibblets - 6g - thanks Klr!

Oh a quick note for you - when I receive a donation, I won't take it out of my mailbox until I have the forums open, then I record the information not once, but twice... Once inside a new post (such as this one), and again in the first post in the thread. I also send a confirmation letter back to the player, thanking them in-game, and mentioning that I updated this information on the forums.

Also, when the money in the bank gets to a decent level, I do either one or both of these two things: If most of the money came in a large doantion, I will note the people's name(s), and write that directly in here to show where the guild bank cash is sitting. But often, when the total is made up mostly of small donations, I just enter the cash as 'Random Donations'. (As you can see by how much time this already takes. I hope you understand what I don't wanna post "Joe Guildie donated 8 copper" :laugh: ) No cash is ever withdrawn without the forum being open, and is instantly recorded here. (So scribble pads, etc). So please rest assured that we are very carefully tracking every copper that comes in.

And an FYI - after the tabs are paid for, the cash'll stay in the bank. It's just that this is sooo expensive, we really do need the help of the membership to complete the task!

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dyse - 4g13s9c; I am going to call this 5g instead (I'll make up the difference). We thank you for donations of any size, but would ask that only gold be mailed - smaller donations are more easily tracked through guild bank deposits!

Just to make life a little easier on me, as explained above! :laugh:

And thanks so much for your donation, Dyse! :clap: