New Guild Bank

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I have the new guild bank mostly enabled, but we won't be able to make any withdrawals until I update my Mods, and Dont deposits the DuckieBank items into the new bank.

Part of the problem is the space - we have to purchase each new 'tab' of slots. The initial slot I paid for myself - for a cost of 100g. The second slot takes 250g, and I just read the following from the WoW Community Site:

WoW Community Site said:
  • Tab 1 - 100g
  • Tab 2 - 250g
  • Tab 3 - 500g
  • Tab 4 - 1000g
  • Tab 5 - 2500g
  • Tab 6 - 5000g
Obviously, we won't be getting all 6 tabs right away :laugh: , but I would like to see us have the first 3 or 4 before too long. I think that even with 3 tabs, we might be short just for the current items we have banked in DuckieBank. (!)

With my recent level 70 hit, I have spent roughly 8000g (Epic flying, etc), so I am now numbered among the broke. :D That said, however, I purchased the first one, and would now like to ask any that are interested and willing to please make donations to assist in paying for the next tab. (Simply mail Surii some cash with the subject line GUILD BANK, and it will be put towards the purchase of the next tab!) Once I work my way back up in the AH, I will of course contribute more cash to the effort, but I can't manage much more for the next little while.

Any and all donations, regardless of amount, are greatly appreciated, and every copper's worth will be put towards the purchase of new slots. People that donate will have the amounts recorded and posted here in this thread.

Once we have things setup, we'll be taking input from all our members on how we'd like to handle some of the more unique aspects of the bank, such as the ability to use guild cash for repairs, withdrawal limits, the ability to customize the options based on guild ranks, etc. (For example, we could assist in repairs for broke guildies, at a set limit per day, but that would require a steady income for the bank as well, and we'd need to consider how to earn or raise these funds! 50/50 lottos? Etc, etc, etc!)

And a great big hearty thanks to Dontdoit for taking over the management of our DuckieBank system for these several months!

:hurray:

DONATIONS!

Surii - 100g (New Bank Tab Purchased!)
Heidar - 15g
Atheina - 250g (New Bank Tab Purchased!)
Sloko - 20g
Flexxo - 10g
Coweye - 9g
Birthcontrol - 50g
Skellus - 50g
Facebeater - 1g
Dontdoit - 50g
Fairlindra - 15g
Cowmann - 10g
Random donations - 15g
Surii - 255 gold (New Bank Tab Purchased!)

Starting new tally for next tab!

Facebeater - 1g
Tarabithia - 2g
Glesh - 10g
Fairlindra - 10g
Kelthalas - 20g
Klrgibblets - 6g
Kyo - 5g
Shoota - 2g
Dyse - 5g (please see post #34 below)
Dyse - 7g
Destranda - 5g
Sloko - 4g
Tarabithia - 2g
Kelthalas - 10g
Grey's from bank - sold - 1g
Sloko - 8g GB*
Deathshard - 2g GB
Random Donations - 9g GB
Dyse - 7g
Sloko - 25g GB
Random Donations - 1g GB
Coldkilla - 100g GB
Random Donations - 4g GB
Skellus - 12g
Dyse - 4g
Doriaria - 1g
Dyse - 7g
Dyse - 70g
Glowinghawks - 250g
Xvenom - 1154g

New Tab Purchased!

Dyse - 25g
Bimbow - 47g GB
Shamanftw - 10g GB
Sloko - 8g GB
Random Donations - 8g GB
Palali - 15g
Random Donations - 120g GB
Fritzie - 11g GB
Blaqshadow - 10g GB

*GB denotes the donation came via the guild bank - only donations of 5g of higher via the guild bank will be recorded with the member's name, with lower amounts instead being added together and posted as 'random donations' to help prevent this from becoming impossible to track. (All donations sent to me directly will still be posted with the user name, however).

Last edited:

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I say we AH everything in the bank and use the money to buy the new slots and start off fresh LOL :clown: Auction away Surii :laugh:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I am tracking the donations inside the text of the original message to keep it neat. Heidar is our first generous guildie, with a 15g donation that is much appreciated!

:clap:

Cowwmann

Reaction score
I'll give as much as i can but it will be little because I am broker than you (more broke?). I just hit 40 and all of my money went on the mount. I only have 8 left but will give as much as I can. Congrats on 70.

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well Dontdoit you been a Great banker consdering how many dethbanks you had to deal With. Thanks dontdoit you done a great job for our guild we hope you have more time to do other things with your sparetime now :thumup:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I say we AH everything in the bank and use the money to buy the new slots and start off fresh LOL :clown: Auction away Surii :laugh:
I vendored all the greys, d/e all the low-end greens and am selling the mats when they reach full stacks. (The current stacks reside inside the guild bank atm).

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'll give as much as i can but it will be little because I am broker than you (more broke?). I just hit 40 and all of my money went on the mount. I only have 8 left but will give as much as I can. Congrats on 70.
Thanks, and grats to you for your mount! I know how cool it is to finally ride. :D

Don't worry, give whatever you feel you can afford, and know it is appreciated, be it 1 gold or 100. :D

Kelthalas

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I would of given some by now, but I went on a spending spree... goodbye 300 gold. lol As soon as I get my reserves back up I'll send some.