New games

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Will there be any new games from ProSIm or has it all come to an end.

Sadly the look (and looks don't usually bother me, blimey I like tigers Unleashed for godsake) i found very jarring to the eyes and it always put me off, plus the main reason I never bought into the series was the theatres\Wars except maybe the Flaklands I have no interest in which usually means a no buy from me.

So will the series continue?

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The simple answer is "yes." There will be future ProSIM titles. We have some questions to answer before we embark on another project, however.

Right now I can't give you any news on future projects.

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well thats good news. Hopefully it's either a hypothetical conflict between Nato and warsaw pact maybe set in the eighties (as I could go for that) or Korean War\future Korean War or dare I say it WW1!

Pat Proctor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have you checked out Raging Tiger? It's a future Korean War game.

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I forgot about RT. Are the Chinese and Nato forces in the game aswell?

as I said the graphics put me off and I'm not normally interested in graphics in a wargame. Even if you could use Anti Aliaising would help as when ever I've seen screenshots the jaggies on counters and lines in general look bad. Anything but jaggies.

How easy is it to mod the graphics and can Anti aliaising be used? Would it be possible to mod the graphics so they are on par with Panthers Games Bulge game?

Pat Proctor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This problem is fixed in later games and in Air Assault Task Force...and those later games are all backwards compatible. So, if you get Raging Tiger and Air Assault Task Force and install the latter on top of the former, you can play all of the RT scenarios in the newer, nicer game environment.