New game in development

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It’s called escape from Somewhereistan. The objective has a fun little twist where the idea is to surrender and give as much equipment to the enemy as possible. You get to play as a treasonous psychopath against the AI or human opponent. The more damage you do to yourself and your allies the higher your score ! I need playtesters, let me know.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I remember a story from the Bulge, I think it was Towland. It was about GIs in a Jeep trying to get to a aid station and they took a turn on the forest road right into a column of Germans. They drove down the middle of the column and the stunned Germans didn’t fire cause they might shoot each other. The American driver figured they were as good as dead so he drove his Jeep high speed into the nearest tree just so the Germans couldn’t use it. Luckly they were sortas OK and taken prisoner, the Germans laughing at them ‘crazy Americans’. They didn’t want to give the Germans even one Jeep.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
It’s called escape from Somewhereistan. The objective has a fun little twist where the idea is to surrender and give as much equipment to the enemy as possible. You get to play as a treasonous psychopath against the AI or human opponent. The more damage you do to yourself and your allies the higher your score ! I need playtesters, let me know.
You are talking about France 1940, are you? ;)
Bob, you are cheeky :)

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada

Nice photo of a victory parade by Serbians - they are driving a Canadian Grizzly AVGP which was abandoned in the former Yugoslavia, along with some other military equipment, by its Canadian owners. Never heard an "official" story on this one but with only three regular force infantry regiments, you can be assured the other two, which are anglophone, will consistently point the finger at the third, a francophone regiment for this debacle.

Apparently Canadian troops of UNPROFOR got caught between two large formations and the Serbs captured a series of observation posts, and a company's worth of soldiers and equipment, including this APC, night vision goggles, radios, etc.