New England Volunteers (NEV) Play Pack #1© Being released at 2019 Nor'easter Tourney

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am pleased to announce that the New England Volunteers (NEV) Play Pack #1©,
will be released at the 2019 Nor’easter ASL/ASLSK Tourney.

https://yankeegamers.org/

I will post details on shipping and price in early January. (Still being finalized)

All you will need to play the scenarios is Starter Kit #1. The five scenarios in the pack are designed for play exclusively with ASLSK #1.

NEV1 Taking San-Stefano, American vs. Germans, Sicily 1943

NEV2 Bridgehead over the Venta, Russians vs. Germans, Latvia 1944

NEV3 Battle in the Ardennes, American vs. German, Belgium 1944

NEV4 Hedgehog, Russian vs. German, Russia 1944

NEV5 The Factory “Aprilia”, American vs. German, Italy 1944

Thanks!
Joe

TheSQLGuru

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have said it before, but these are all GOOD scenarios (I was involved deeply with playtesting), and I hope we can generate a LOT of support and buzz for Joseph Gochinski, NEV and this first SK effort. We want to encourage and incentivize all 3rd party developers to create more SK material for us and future players!

And if you get a chance, you really should try to make the Nor'Easter tournament too! They have a wonderful ASLSK presence!

igycrctl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just got home from Nor’easter. If they were selling it, I wasn’t aware.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen

First off, my apologies for the delayed response!! A nasty cold and some very annoying sinus issues forced me to
miss the Nor'easter tourney this year, my first in close to 20 years :-( It also sidelined me for a number of days and I am catching up on this now. Sadly, the pack was not released at the Nor'easter.

The Scenario pack is done. I need to do a few more things before release. I want to do this pack right and not release it half baked. I will announce in about a week when it will be available.

Lastly, I can't thank everyone enough who has helped me on the pack!!

Sorry again for the delay, I just a need a bit more time to get caught up and get this squared away. :)

Regards
Joe

Reactions: PTY

Takeyabue

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry again for the delay, I just a need a bit more time to get caught up and get this squared away. :)

Regards
Joe
Take your time and get well soon. I appreciate the update and look forward to having you beat the pants off me in the SK Scenario Design contest.

Dave