Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
My version 2 has no image for the Eritrean. The Ethiopians have images.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Except when it's not
I'm confused about your comment. When we upload a new file, WGV will send an email to all customers who have purchased the item that is being updated. This is the default setting when uploading a file.

If you've purchased the eASLRB and you have not disabled notifications, I would check to make sure you have the correct email and then if you are still not getting the notifications, please reach out to WGV so they can troubleshoot the issue on their site.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Funny thing...I never seem to notice an email telling me the eASLRB has been updated, but I can always go back through my mail and find it.....
Look into the spam folder, perhaps?

ScottRomanowski

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This might be the problem. Under "Account", in the Notifications section, click on "Select how I wish to be contacted by publishers." At the bottom is a list of the options you've selected for various publishers. If the only one listed is "Default Options" and its "Receive emails" is set to "No", then you won't get emails. Follow the instructions on that page if you want to (for example) leave the default at "no" and set MMP to "yes".

lt_steiner

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
With the update of some ASL journal and ASL Annual scenarios in Hollow Legions 3rd edition, I was wondering if a new version of ASL Journal pdf bundle (and same question for the ASL Annual pdf bundle) was planned ? For example scenario J81 Twisted Knickers was updated and renamed as scenario 271 in HL 3rd ed since the release of the bundle).

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
The images show properly when I use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but not when I use Apple Preview.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I never got one.
If you've purchased the eASLRB and you have not disabled notifications, I would check to make sure you have the correct email, check your SPAM filter and then if you are still not getting the notifications, please reach out to WGV so they can troubleshoot the issue on their site.

I know the emails go out, I get them at several test email accounts.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There's always somebody, who didn't get the word.